In our modern and clean manufacturing environment which operates in accordance with Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practices (ISO 22716:2007) James Douglas convert “industrial sized” rolls into the fabric pads and applicators required in health & beauty consumer packs. Our capabilities include:
- Die cutting in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Counting and packing of pad sets
- Liquid filling (dosing liquid onto pad sets)
- Induction heat sealing of jars
- Labelling (both top & bottom and wrap around labels)
- Batch Coding (hot foil)
- Manual packing services
- Printing of fabrics
In-process quality checks are carried out by trained operators in line with our documented procedures and the specifications agreed with the customer.
We have developed a number of packaging formats ideally suited for moistened pad products. For more information on our manufacturing services and novel packaging formats contact us.