In our modern and clean manufacturing environment James Douglas converts “industrial sized” rolls into the fabric pads and applicators required in health & beauty consumer packs. Our capabilities include:
- Die cutting in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Counting and packing of pad sets
- Ultrasonic welding of two or more sheets of fabric
- Liquid filling (dosing liquid onto pad sets)
- Induction heat sealing of jars
- Labelling (both top & bottom and wrap around labels)
- Batch Coding (inkjet and hot foil)
- Manual packing services
In-process quality checks are carried out by trained operators in line with our documented procedures specifications agreed with the customer.
We have developed a range of packaging formats ideally suited for innovative new pad products. For more information on our manufacturing services and novel packaging formats contact us.